Please do not use this form to hire items. You must submit a cart Wishlist in order to obtain a quote for hire.
Click here to HIRE
Located in Thebarton, South Australia and proudly family owned.
Here are some super handy F.A.Q’s
- We are based in Thebarton.
- Our Customer pickup is THURSDAY NIGHT with a RETURN of MONDAY
- Friday weddings or other weekdays events will be arranged on an individual basis. Some items specify a day after return as sitting dirty can damage (eg cutlery is day after return always). We will chat to you about this.
- If you plan to collect and return – please read the size of the item and ensure you will be able to transport safely. Eg Signage Frames and a Hatchback probably wont work! You may also need 2 people for heavy items. We do not let items leave if they are no legal to transport or at risk of damage. This is to keep you and our items safe!
- We are not stylists, florists or planners but can recommend some total legends.
- Always check with your venue or planner about candle rules, your table measurements, whether there is an event straight after or before, they have room to store things, whether they are will to setup and pack-up your items or fold and knot your napkins. These are just some of the most common things we come across! Some venues may want items earlier to set and we cannot guarantee this unless we know on booking. Just. talk to us!
- When we offer delivery and collect – it is simply that. Any construction or setup of backdrops and arbour needs to be booked. We do not style your items for you on the day but happy to discuss options.
- Customer Collect: This is where a customer will collect from our base and return. You will see our available windows at the top of your proposal.
- Delivery: some items are delivery only. Do not secure your booking unless the windows we have quoted are acceptable with the venue and yourself. We do not off late night collection, apologies.
- Delivery + Collection customers must have items packed down (as they were delivered) and ready to go – so also worth discussing with us should you be concerned there is nobody to do this for you.
- We are only able to offer “windows” as we have multiple to coordinate each day. Please discuss any specifics with us before booking.
- Final numbers are due at 30 days – due to Covid and demand this is in place to ensure we can cover your numbers should items get damaged or your numbers fluctuate significantly. We will always do our best to assist with increases last minute but this is to ensure the best case scenario for all.
- Bookings are not secure until a booking fee received and contract is signed. You must complete this before the Proposal Expires. We do release the bookings to the next person if not received. Please chat to us if there are any issues.
- All of this info and more is available in your terms.